Sunday, February 27, 2005

OrthodoxWiki

I've been "knighted" as a sysop on OrthodoxWiki. It's what I've been addicted to pretty much all weekend, but I'm going to stick with Reader Andrew's leadership since he's familiar with both Orthodoxy and wiki-ing. Yes, I realize that's not a word.

I was going to write more, but I got distracted. I want to find out how to put one of those tab-icon things up, so OrthodoxWiki will have its icon there, too, like Google and Blogger and Wikipedia do. (Visible in Mozilla Firefox or other tabbed browsers.)

*sigh* I still need a keeper. How did it get to be after midnight so soon?

1 Comments:

Blogger TeaLizzy said...

Don't you hate the way time marches on, so heedless of people's needs? It's rather rude, really.

Mon Feb 28, 07:09:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home