Friday, June 10, 2011

Consistency

So this time I spent most of the week thinking of taking pictures for the next Thursday's post. But you have to know what day it is for that to work. So, Friday again.
round button chicken


Pretty







Happy





Fr. George is the priest who married us. This was the first time they'd served together as priests.

Funny

She fusses when we try to bring her head up into a more comfortable-looking position. Silly bat-baby.

After the address labels are done or we move and they're no longer useful for the address, Teddy gets stickers. The ones from the Archdiocese have icons. In the near future, if someone asks me whether I've found Jesus, I can answer yes. He's all over my house. And my child:



Real

As someone on facebook pointed out, my husband will use any excuse to get into the water. I think at this point he'd already tossed his goggles, and here he's signaling a field goal. (He did get dunked a couple of times, and with the temperature, I was a bit envious. I was nursing when it was his turn at the dunk tank, but thanks to a future seminarian, I got to see it through pictures afterwards.)


I knew there would be some sort of cool use for this box when I snagged it a few months ago!


Real.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

blessings on your move. enjoyed this post.

Fri Jun 10, 10:55:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Michelle M. said...

I love the last photos! What a great idea :) How is your little lady doing? Is she sleeping well for you? My little is a fussy guy, unfortunately; much fussier than the other three. But he is adorable, as is Lucia :)

Fri Jun 10, 11:05:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home