Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Why do you do what you do to me, baby?

10 points for the movie reference.

I would like someone to be able to explain me to myself. For instance:

After a long day at work, I can be counted on to greet my car (Gertrude Audrey Volvo*, for those of you who haven't been introduced) with a loud cry: "Babycakes!"

Then I will realize that this is an odd thing to do and look to see whether anyone has heard me. Not before. I need my own Cliffs Notes. No wonder my husband married me for comic relief.

*Picture is not of my actual car. My actual car has that under all the snow and salt and dirt, except for parts which have fallen off and are now stored carefully in various places.

1 Comments:

Blogger TeaLizzy said...

Nice picture of Gertrude (or some relation).
And I think "babycakes" is a perfectly appropriate name for a car. Though the yelling it part could get you fitted for a nice white coat. People are so unreasonable about these things.

Wed Mar 02, 07:15:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home