Friday, August 26, 2005

Poor Kid

He's trying so hard to vandalize pages at o-wiki under the user name of a user at wikipedia. Doesn't he have anything better to do on a Friday night?

I'm blocking him while I pray for him, and learning patience. He hasn't done much, but still.

While I wait him out, I am reading, alternately, Temple Bailey's "The Blue Window" and Louisa May Alcott's "An Old-Fashioned Girl." I may add some of Annie Fellows Johnston's "Little Colonel" series. Le sigh. I wish I had brought up my set, incomplete as it is. It was such a prize to find the musty volumes at the antiques store, and I was just at the age to thoroughly enjoy them.

The "Little Colonel" series is difficult to find as a codex, but is available online, to my (and your, I hope) delight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering how it worked when someone tried to vandalize pages on an open source site. Glad you're there, M.

Fri Aug 26, 10:20:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home