Saturday, March 03, 2007

Saturday: eleven more weeks

Today was fun. I got to sleep in. I succeeded in eating less (than everything, which is how much I usually want to eat, but still) and drinking more water. I played on orthodoxwiki which I hadn't in a while. I edited some of the ethics assignments which have been posted, made a couple of new pages for saints, and put some links between the Romanian and English pages, until the wiki broke, at least.

We also got out of the house today. The reason? To get soybeans. I asked Virgil what I should wear. He asked me whether I had any jeans that fit. So we went to Savers instead of getting soybeans. (Also, I tried on all my pants and skirts and packed up several items with the half-a-box of VHS tapes and took an entire box to Savers! One less to pack!) We bought wooden hangers (6), a picture frame, a sweater, a shirt, two dresses, and a pair of jeans. I didn't even need to look at the books because I had received a giant bagful from Emily last week, and I'm happily reading a historical fiction trilogy by Pamela Kaufman.

We had Fr. Kahaber over for dinner, and he played the guitar for us afterwards.

Happy.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Iulian Nistea said...

Thank you for the interwiki links between En and Ro.OrthodoxWiki, Magda. Ask Dn Virgil to help us, please.

In Christ,
fr.iulian

Mon Mar 05, 11:29:00 AM CST  
Blogger Mimi said...

Very cool, good Wikiing (is there one or two "i"s in that term?)

Do not, I repeat do not read "Story of Eleanor" by Pamela Kaufman. Horribly written, historically inaccurate tripe.

Wed Mar 07, 03:52:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home