Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh, yeah ... minions

So I can't blog any more, because pregnancy hormones, old age, aliens stealing my brain, and metal fatigue have caused me to completely not remember any reason for blogging when I sit down to do it. And then I'm hungry. And then I have to go to the bathroom. And then I have to go lie down and rest.

So I asked my husband what I was going to blog about. (I don't know why, but he's good at that sort of thing quite often.) His response: "Minions!"

Which reminded me that I get "youth minions" to help me out when I'm doing the music and dance portion of Vacation Bible School. I am hoping to replace some of the cheesier songs with a few from Fr. Christodoulos' cd (they're niftier and they're specifically Orthodox, and much less "Jesus is my boyfriend" vibe-y).

In other news, I cleaned the whole bathroom in one go after feebly attempting this feat for over a month. Go me! (Unfortunately we have two bathrooms, and the other one is simply withering the buildup of dust!)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

I need to channel that energy and clean MY bathrooms this weekend.

I'm so not looking forward to it.

Fri May 23, 12:07:00 PM CDT  
Blogger DebD said...

Bathroom cleaning - ugh. That's the nice thing about kids, you can get them to do the dirty work ;) Even so, it still takes me a good long time to rally the forces because they're certainly not going to do it of their own volition.

And, with 6 kids (3 of them boys) there are worse things in a needy bathroom than dust piling up - but I won't go into details since you're preggies.

Have a lovely weekend.

Fri May 23, 04:39:00 PM CDT  
Blogger ::Sylvia:: said...

Hope you're doing well! I dread bathrooms, especially with a 4 year old boy :)


Off topic: Join us in a swap I'm having over at my blog! Spread the word! www.orthodoxmom.blogspot.com!

Mon Jun 02, 04:19:00 PM CDT  
Blogger @irina_sweet_home said...

Fr. Petrisor is from Romania?

Thu Jun 05, 12:31:00 AM CDT  
Blogger magda said...

Yes, Fr. Petrişor is from Romania, and that's what his blog says, too, if you'd like to follow the link on the side.

Thu Jun 05, 02:17:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home