Monday, March 07, 2005

Today at Work

Ms. R--- is still on vacation for one more day, and Ms. L--- has gone on maternity leave. Ms. E---- went to the banks, and the guys were, well, swarming all over the office, unless you wanted to find one.

Put two thoughts together.
Fax.
Phone, phone, phone.
Fax.
Phone.
Work on inv-
Phone.
Work on invoices.
Fax.
Phone, phone, phone.
Work on th-
Phone, phone, phone, fax, phone.
Work on thing for Mr. A---.
Phone.
Work on thing for Mr. W-------.

Then the phone was possessed until [interrupted by phone while blogging] Ms. E---- came back.

Still need to work on thing for Mr. W------- and the invoices are now in two piles: possible and needing to have brain-power for. Possible is a large stack, and n-t-h-b-p-f is also a large stack.

Maybe tomorrow I'll pack a lunch so I can have more than Goldfish Baked Snack Crackers™ (Parmesan flavor) and water. Not that I'd have time to eat it, but it would comfort me.

I wish jobs came with a spring break. I'm quite envious of my husband, even though all he gets to do is paperwork, taxes, taxes, and taxes.

I have enough time to blog occasionally, since that doesn't require me to put two thoughts together, just one at a time. Or fewer.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home