Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Whining and an advertisement

I'm having one of those times where I write and write and then don't send. So far I have a lengthy blog-post which has been reduced to a draft, and an email to Philippa which has been written about three (also lengthy) times and still sits in my "drafts" in gmail. Meanwhile, my nanowrimo is going nowhere because I have time at work and not at home, but the most recent version is at home and I keep forgetting to make it accessible at work; also, I don't want to.

I don't want to say too much.

I don't want to say the wrong thing.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, or post about any work-related problems. (I know where that has gone for others.)

*sigh* Being a Christian would be easier without having to deal with all these bothersome people, you know? Especially myself.

In other news: I want this, but from here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

*sigh* Being a Christian would be easier without having to deal with all these bothersome people, you know? Especially myself.


Grin! Isn't that the truth. But it's not supposed to be easy, you know?

Good luck on your writing, you'll do well. You have a great voice so I know it will find the way to the page.

Wed Nov 09, 04:17:00 PM CST  
Blogger TeaLizzy said...

Oooh, I want one too. Looks like great Lenten reading.

Thu Nov 10, 09:38:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home