Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Meme-tag from Elizabeth

With a tag from the lovely Elizabeth-over-the-sea:

Five things I plan to do before I die:
1. Have grandchildren.
2. Be a good presvytera for my husband.
3. Maintain a prayer rule.
4. Complete (or at least attempt) NaNoWriMo at least once.
5. Send my niece and nephews presents on time.

Five things I can do:
1. Smash the nasty little bugs who have invaded our bathroom.
2. Brush my hair once and be ready to go.
3. Play lots of instruments (not at once), but mostly the flute.
4. Make tasty lasagna, brownies, and banana bread.
5. Read and type quickly.

Five things I cannot do:
1. Keep patience with my mother.
2. Keep up a correspondence.
3. Organize my house.
4. Breathe near cigarette smoke.
5. Resist straightening the shelves at a movie rental store (and sometimes at the library).

Five things that attract me to the opposite sex (or, why I like geeks):
1. Good grammar.
2. Proficiency in some area.
3. Desire to be good and to help me to be good.
4. Engineering interest.
5. Snuggle-ability.

Five things I say* most often:
1. "Good morning/afternoon; [name of the place I work]; how may I help you?"
2. "[So-and-so] isn't in / is unavailable; would you like his voice mail?"
3. "Is it five o'clock yet?"
4. "Oh, help!" (I'm working to change this into the Jesus prayer, but for now I just sound like Pooh.)
5. La-la-LAH-la-la. (Don't ask.)

*If you include typing, it would be "Te iubesc." and "Te vreau." *

Five Celebrity Crushes:
1. Alan Alda
2. Hugh Laurie
3. John Cusack
4. Pierce Brosnan
5. Charlie Weis

My nominations, should they choose to accept them:-
Tealizzy
my hubzand
Baby Gabi (who may waive inapplicable sections)
Jim
Nonna

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

David H. already got me. Tomorrow at 3. Why are women capable of reading fast?! Laura is the same way... it takes me forever to read.

Tue Oct 18, 12:08:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Gabi said...

I've been tagged!

Wed Oct 19, 06:13:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home