Wednesday, June 14, 2006

ND Reunion

Lissa, Gabi's mother, took some wonderful pictures at the ND Alumni Reunion weekend. (This was the same weekend as the ordination; my parents had already planned to be there, and asked that we request that weekend for the ordination since they'd already be in town.) There are four pictures with Andronaches identifiable, one elbow, and a picture of Gabi at St. Andrew. (My favorite is the soccer picture: I don't know who looks more thrilled: Virgil or Gabi.)

I'm so glad we were able to see as many people as we did, but I sure do miss going to the pastaria and being very very silly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lissa said...

You missed one! I'm not sure which, but I think it is either the one with Virgil in the background when Michael is holding Gabi on South Quad or perhaps the Glee Club shot.

The soccer picture with Virgil and Gabi is one of my favorites as well. I'm glad you enjoy them!

Fri Jun 16, 07:36:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home