Friday, August 04, 2006

Telephony

I hate the telephone. I don't like talking on the telephone, because it seems like I never know what to say. So I'm horrible about calling people back, especially for personal things, like keeping in touch with my sister. (Work is another matter; I have purposes to call for.)

My sister, however, likes to talk on the phone. And she has decided that when I'm at work, I'm fair game if I'm not too busy. And she puts little nephew B and little niece M on the phone. They fight over who gets to talk to Aunty Maig. M is in her shrieking phase, especially if B might possibly want to take the phone away from her. B, on the other hand, wants the blue chair that M was sitting on. Fortunately there are two phones.

Earlier this week I got to talk to B. He made me an "M" on wheels. I am so blessed. I think I might like talking on the phone now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home