Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I thought I would just take a few minutes to do a {pretty, happy, funny, real} post since I recently received a note from a friend and was inspired to simply walk around the house to take pictures, since it's Thursday.
round button chicken

{pretty, happy}


The children's rooms have beds, mattresses, tables, and chairs.

{funny}

Lucia had moved a chair to the kitchen sink and found a Dobie pad and was eating it on the stairs.  It's only two days old, so relatively clean.  Poor starving child who only had three breakfasts this morning (hers, part of mine, and part of her brother's ... well, probably part of Daddy's, too, but I wasn't awake for that part of the day).

{real} 

Did I mention we recently moved?  The new minivan (necessary for a third car seat come January) is outside, the sofa is cleared off because I just had a midwife home visit, there is a (small) elephant in the room, and I think the suitcase is full of mail from the Florida house ... which Lucia had scattered some of and I picked up.  The rest is a giant visual to-do list.  (The laundry is clean, if unfolded.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

So many congratulations, on so many things! I'm happy your move went well and I'm happy for you that you're having another baby! Glad the children are well and you seem happy, All good things!

Fri Oct 19, 09:06:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Mimi said...

I'm excited you are, ever so slowly, inching closer to being near me :)

Tue Oct 23, 04:49:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home