Friday, March 22, 2013

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real: Happy Birthday to Me!

round button chicken

{pretty}



{happy}

{funny}
(He's wearing Teddy's personalized onesie.)



Midnight snack

Teddy enjoys... watching pizza cook.

{real}
A new trash can was one of the things I wanted for my birthday. We tried having a small trash can under the kitchen sink, but it's a click-top lid, so one has to open the cabinet, then the lid, put the trash in, and then battle the trash can to get the lid to close, then close the cabinet. Ain't nobody got time for that.

As a Lenten exercise, I have been taking a picture of each child each day and putting them in a F*cebook album entitled "For the Godparents."  We live rather far from all of the godparents now, and I know the older children miss their godparents specifically.  (Timmo just cries for lack of nouna, I'm convinced.)  So I thought this would be a nice way to let me take time to look at my children (and clean their faces at least once a day) and realize that they don't really belong to me.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Hand-Maid With Love said...

The "little angel" picture is cute...as cute as your son watching the pizza bake; both are very sweet.

Fri Mar 22, 09:01:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Miranda Hupp said...

Visiting from PHFR! Happy Birthday to you. Adorable children, by the way. :)

Fri Mar 22, 05:43:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Matushka Anna said...

Happy belated birthday!

Sun Mar 24, 08:17:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Mimi said...

Happy, happy birthday,my dear! Many Years!

Tue Mar 26, 02:37:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home