Monday, March 24, 2014

Sunday of the Holy Cross

Busy day again.  Father got stuck with a lock that wouldn't un this morning, so I came in and attempted to arrange daffodils around the cross.

During church was still a struggle, but I think there is a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. Timmo was wiggly but attentive during the sermon.

Coffee hour was nice. Timmo crashed in the office and Teddy asked me specifically to play the new board games with him, so I basically opened packages of game pieces and watched him make up his own rules for Parchesi and Chinese checkers.

Vespers at St. George seemed brief, as I spent most of the time chasing children.  Got to hold a relatively new baby, which was sweet. Teddy held Timmo up to kiss the children's icon, and Lucia hung out with the big sisters of aforementioned baby. I took pictures but don't know how to put them up while blogging from the phone.

Then my friend H from third grade called and we talked for two hours! I am so glad she puts up with me, as I am horrible about calling but love to hear from her.

More busyness awaits this week, so more tomorrow if I don't forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home