Thursday, September 22, 2005

Update

Yesterday morning my mother called, saying they would leave for College Station at 3 p.m. My sister J called their house around 7 p.m., and they were "getting in the car" (still). No word all day today until my sister M left a message on our answering machine: safe and sound in CS. Thank you for your prayers and your kind words.

It took 12 hours for the trip which usually takes 2.5 at most, arriving at 7 a.m. this morning.

In other news, my two nephews have birthdays in September. M turned 14 (I'll get up from my faint in a moment...) and had a spherical basketball birthday cake. B will turn 3 and have a Hummer birthday cake.

I'm going to go watch the movie Miracle and try to get the image out of my head where Rita smashes in the four huge windows in the living room and rips out my beloved piano. She's down to a windspeed of 140 mph. Most-holy Theotokos, save us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home