Monday, October 10, 2005

Mother Boggler

In yet another mind-vaporizing email, my mother has managed to cause me another bout of hair loss at her failure to understand what I was saying.

After* Hurricane Katrina, I asked her whether she had heard how our cousins in Mobile, Alabama, were doing. You know, after the big fat scary hurricane that was demolishing bits of the South that are next to the Gulf.

*For the record, I sent the email on August 29, a month and a half ago.

Today she writes back and says that yes, they're coming to Grandma's birthday party in Dallas at the end of the month.

Do you find it as difficult to talk to your mother?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

No, but it took us a while to get it figured out.

Sorry the mom thing is rough today!

Mon Oct 10, 01:27:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home