Thursday, April 10, 2014

"Day off"

This morning I was able to get a little work done on AFR as well as some weeding outside. Husband took the kids for a swim in the afternoon, and I had one of those naps that is actually restful. It was glorious.

In the evening I was able to get more AFR done. I rather dread it because it is such a large and hairy project.

The main thing that got done today was my husband's work in the garden. He is making a raised bed, and I stumbled upon a horse place on Craigslist with free composted manure for hauling, so he took the newly emptied recycling and yard waste bins and some smaller bins and brought back some lovely dirt to fill in the patch.

Seems like I should have done more to be as tired as I am, but I guess being six months along will be sufficient. This one sure does kick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home