Friday, April 11, 2014

Mostly dirt

Accomplished more than I thought possible today, and am feeling happy and achy because of it. Two transcriptions for AFR (need to be double-checked, but they're done). Got more dirt for the garden, courtesy of a parishioner with a truckā€”and it's all out of the driveway. (Yay for free horse manure compost!) The minivan has been vacuumed, blankets reclaimed from the clutches of seats stapling them down, and car seats restored to their proper places. (Dang, that's a lot of Cheerios.)

Teddy had a bit of a hairy time with math this morning, but struggled through it. Once outside, he is quite helpful and creative. (But always in motion, so no picture.)

I love how Timmo is so bright and mimics so many different things. I was sitting on the steps, so he came to sit on the steps, too. Then Lucia was playing with rocks, and that looked much more fun. He couldn't decide between us for quite a while. Then I think there was a ball, so that settled the matter.

After playing in the dirt, all the children were bathed, and my husband was in charge of bedtime. By the time I got there, he had been liberally festooned.

Today was the last day my beautiful girl is two years old. She is so delightful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home