Friday, October 29, 2004

Hiatus

Not that this entry signifies an upcoming hiatus, but rather marks a hiatus in my day. Yesterday I left work at 8:30 p.m., after struggling alongside the great jjg (who utterly needs a cape) to finish the RFP. This morning we come in and pounce into it some more:
I don't have the Fedex tracking number for Main Package
-> now its delivery is confirmed.
He didn't have the correct Executive Summary. (He was told to use something else.)
-> Both hard and virtual copies have been received. *crowing of the me who used switchboard.com to find the phone number to get the fax*
The delivery of Second Package seemed to be delayed according to fedex.com.
-> Thanks again to switchboard.com, a quick call ensured that it did, indeed, make it on time.

So now I need to keep working on the database of contact info, dun the guys for their receipts, finish rh's expense report (and not dun him as his receipts are all in), folderize some PPM-like things (which aren't, but are like), and try to get to jjg's computer space so I can input those PPM-like things into the big happy database.

Also, I think I will have a lunch today, involving picking up my check and depositing it (at the same intersection! yay cities!) as well as munching some lovely pizza created for me by my super-extra-loverly husband for whom I continue to ache.

Oh, and thinking of what aminal-types to make of balloons this evening in the JC room.

Resume flustering effectively.

2 Comments:

Blogger TeaLizzy said...

I love you last sentence. Can I steal it? ;-)

Sat Oct 30, 10:11:00 PM CDT  
Blogger magda said...

Yes! I actually had you in mind when I wrote it. VP, however, read it as "Résumé flustering effectively," which, naturally, didn't work so well.

Sat Oct 30, 10:20:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home